- Faster delivery of your traditional paper statements
- Convenience to view, print, and save you statements to your computer, or mobile device.
- Security of viewing your personal account statements in Bank of Erath’s Online Banking
How to Sign up for eStatements
- You must first have an account with Bank of Erath and become a member of Bank of Erath’s Online Banking. If you are not already, register for Online Banking at any of our three locations.
- Once you are registered and logging in for the first time with Bank of Erath’s Online Banking, you will be prompted to fill out the eStatement enrollment. You will then need to read and accept the eStatement disclosures.
- After the eStatement enrollment has been processed, you will receive an e-mail from Bank of Erath as soon as your account statement cycle is complete. Your eStatement will then be available for review on Online Banking.
**If you selected “Ask me Later” or “Decline” when you were prompted with the eStatement enrollment and decide that you would like to enroll, simply go to the “Profile” link located in Online Banking and scroll to the bottom of the page to the “Electronic Statement” section. Select the “Edit” button under the eStatement section and follow through the enrollment.”